Why Write for Us?
==> You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers which comprises of tech experts, bloggers and other non geeky readers.
==> Your article will reach many RSS feed readers through email feed, so you get instant readership when your article goes live.
==> Free Social Media Promotion – All out guest articles are also syndicated to Naijavital social profiles including our Twitter page which will provide the social media attention you need for your site or business
==> You are guaranteed eternal human traffic from your links, NOT search engine traffic. Hence, do not bother sending your post if you are only interested in getting link juice from one article i.e I will not follow your links but you will get clicks on your links forever from readers of your post.
If you are ready to submit a guest post, here are the rules for guest posting at Naijavital:
- Posts must NOT BE LESS THAN 350 WORDS
- Posts must be original. Must NOT BE COPIED from your blog, another site, book, magazine etc.
- Guest posts CANNOT be republished. You agree not to modify and publish it somewhere else in the near future.
- The topic of your guest post must NEVER have been treated on this blog.
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts. Backlinks will be removed if you fail to do so after contacting you.
- Posts must be non-promotional. Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links and links to questionable websites may be rejected. You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live will not be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
- Guest posts are unpaid.
Note: We reserve the right to modify your guest article, before publishing and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog or for the niche it belongs to.
If you have interest in writing for us and having your post published, please send your post in PLAIN TEXT (NO attachment) to naijavital (at) gmail (dot) com
Can I add my bio?
Yes. You’ve worked hard to give us great content, so let us help you promote you. We want to highlight you and your blog. This is largely done in your byline.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include links to your social media profiles in it e.g Link to your Facebook page and Google+ profile. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post. You can also add your blog’s URL but we will NOT link to it.
We shall get back to you with info as to whether your contribution is acceptable or not.
Please, note that there is a difference between guest posts and sponsored posts. Guest posts are generally written by other bloggers and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service.
Please contact us for sponsorship details if you represent a company or agency and want to include links to sites within your post.
We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to the growth of www.naijavital.com